Monday, February 1, 2010

La-Dee-da Photography

I am sure you have given up on checking my photography blog. One of my students was redesigning my website so I thought I would hold off on posting any recent shoots until he was done. But, then he went and got a fancy job and my little website fell off his grid. So, we are back to the blog for now at least.

So many exciting things in my photography world. Wedding contracts being signed for the summer, a new partnership forming with Versi Salon and the plans are in the works to go to California this May and train with my idol photographer! Love this little hobby of mine!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's so exciting!!!! We will be needing a family pic in the fall:)

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!