Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sissy Belle's Tea Party Shoot

 

 

 

 


T-minus one month until my baby love turns one. While that is incomprehensible to me, I keep myself focused on her party as not to think about the fact that she is almost one! I think I had this photo shoot in my head long before I ever had a little girl. I got bit my fire ants and huge mosquitoes in the process but finding the right spot was worth those minor inconveniences. She loves the frills and fuss...we make a great pair. She had so much fun during the shoot that I cannot wait to see her at her birthday party! I love you camy girl!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

natalienicole said...

dee...these pictures are THE BEST EVER! your vision is total amazing-ness! you, and she, will treasure these photos forever! now...go make you a biga$$ canvas of the first one! :)

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!