Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to the grind....

 

 

 

 


Mama...back to work as a college professor...load-5 classes...mood=sad
Doodle...back to school as a 1st grader...mood=ecstatic
Camy....back to Ms. Laura's....mood=she had no idea what was coming

And so begins a new school year for us all. Doodle loves his teacher and is doing great so far! The politics of my school year have been difficult with alot of changes but I have some really great students. One of my psych student says at the end of each class as he exits, "your the best, teach!" I laugh every time! It took Camy a couple of weeks to adjust back but she seems to be enjoying her little friends more and more each day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!