Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sissy Belle's Baptism

 

 

 

 


She was baptized on a hot August day, just a couple days after daddy's 35th birthday. It was a small affair with huge love and meaning. She wore a Strausburg gown, personalized bloomers and socks and a James Avery cross given to her by us for this special day. For her, I carried her monogrammed handkerchief that I hope she will also carry on her wedding day. She didn't cry when the holy water was placed on her head and she was blessed by Pastor Lewis. In the pews sat our nearest and dearest that watched our baby girl receive this special offering. Tucked away in my hope chest is memories of the day for her one day to cherish....her baptism clothing, her handkerchief and a card from mommy and daddy explaining to her what this day means. To me this will be one of those most meaningful days that I will always remember.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!