Friday, May 14, 2010

Oh happy days...

 


This week was the first week of my summer break. Monday was filled with a visit to the Hematologist and Tuesday was a day waiting by the phone for test results. But Tuesday afternoon's call brought very encouraging news. And so, I feel like my summer is truly just now starting. It is just me and the sister at home during the day right now. We go where the day takes us. We roll on the floor and sing silly songs. We take long walks and we sit in the park. We go to HEB and spend the afternoon in the kitchen. I have made a couple fancy dinners and last night I made authentic enchiladas using Viola Barrios' (Los Barrios La Hacienda) recipe. We garden and we nap (well, she naps and I clean or organize.) I have cleaned out our closet and doodle's and donated 20+ bags of old stuff. Today we made a visit to daddy's work, returned library books and lunched with daddy at Caparelli's. These are really, really good days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!