Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

 

 

 


Being a mother has been my greatest gift in life. There are trials and tribulations, no doubt. But the reward...oh sweet love. Mother's Day has become one of my most favorite days. A day to celebrate! I had an amazing Mother's Day. It started with a very special Mother's Day Luncheon to celebrate and support an amazing organization. I was so pleased to have been included in the wonderful event. That evening Natalie spoiled us girls for a Berry Special Mother's Day dinner. An absolutely beautiful evening outside with every detail managed perfectly by the "hostess with the mostest" and her wonderful mother. We indulged on a berry green salad (with organic greens...love ya nat), yummy chicken pasta dish, berry tart and cake. Delicious and just as beautiful! To top it off, each of us parted with a monogrammed wine glass and notepad with "from the mother of....(insert kiddos names) in an adorable font/color/image. The company could have not been any better either! I am heartbroken that I did not take pictures!

MSW planned what could be described as a perfect day for me on Sunday. We headed to Fredericksburg for a day of fun. Veggie stands, boutique shopping, lunch, strawberry field, Becker Vineyard's and Luckenbach. Such a perfectly lovely day! Oh and they gave me the 3 sweetest cards, some Ray Ban sunglasses and a new phone! Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ang said...

Happy Mother's Day. I completely agree the company was great. And I too am bummed about not taking pictures.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!