Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have Fun: Natalie's Birthday Party

At some point, we became adults. Women with husbands, babies, jobs, a mortgage, etc... I don't feel 34. We live very charmed lives and would not change one thing about being women and having those beautiful responsibilities. However, every now and again- it is time for some "daddy up" while mama let's her hair down and hits the town with her girls.

We celebrated Nat's 33rd birthday in style. We had a wonderful night and shared some great times with some wonderful girls. I could write a total sappy post on Natalie and how amazing, wonderful, beautiful, and so on....she is. How much better my life is with her in it. At some point I'll write that post but for now, a little photo video of the night....

Natalie's Birthday from Dee Wallis on Vimeo.

1 comment:

natalienicole said...

oh my...what a night! and in dee fashion, you made it special once again by crafting this video for me! you're the absolute best! (i don't remember dessert)

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!