Sunday, January 24, 2010

Big Times

I almost feel like I have been living the life of someone else for the past two weeks....possibly a rock star's life?!?! While this blog is public domain and I will only share a few of the details let's just say I have had more going out fun in the past two weeks than I have had in the last 10 years. It all started last weekend with Nat's "Girls Gone Glam" birthday party. It deserves a post of its own but I will share now that we had an amazing 14 hours long party for her!

Come Thursday, it was time to start up my birthday celebrations! Thursday night was spent at Versi with Nat and Crystal (along with about 50 other people.) Manicures were the lowlight of the night and I will stop with the Elvis impersonator. :)

I spent my birthday in perfect style. A morning of a pedicure and massage (Camy went along too!?, an afternoon playing with the most precious two littles, dinner at Acenar and a night at the Valencia with my love. It was the perfect birthday!

I have so many pictures of Nat's party, Mani & Martini night, my b-day and of C&C! I hope to get to them soon. I had Camy dressed up for church this morning so I snapped a couple of pictures for her 3 month album. Poor baby is still scratching herself! If she will ever be scratch-free I can go ahead with a full shoot of her!



 

Camy turned 3 months old and found her voice (has not stopped babbling since)
 

MSW and I (thanks to mimi) spent the night at the Valencia to celebrate my 34th birthday.
 

I spent my birthday morning at Versi. Pedicure and massage...heaven. Look close, see my cute necklace??? Nat had that made for me for my birthday! I love it!!!! Camy went along for her first Spa day! Lots of benefits since Crys is the manager :)
 
Posted by Picasa

Spent the night before my birthday with some of my favorite girls at Versi's Martinis and Manicures. Crazy night but oh so fun!

1 comment:

The Millers said...

So glad you had a such a great bday. Sure wish we lived closer and could still celebrate together. :o(

Love the Valencia. We have stayed there. Awesome.

Can't wait to see more pics.

And Cami is just precious. She looks sooo much like Caden.

Love ya girl!!!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!