Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Defining a busy life

At 35 weeks pregnant, I am:



A soccer mom cheering on doodle bug @ his 8 am soccer game.



Being celebrated at a surprising and wonderful shower @ HEB.



Sitting in the rain and cold for an hour waiting for doodle's bike rodeo to begin at school. It was eventually postponed.



A dugout mom at doodle's tee-ball game, helping the little boys get ready to bat or hit the field to be coached by my Mr.



A hostess for my friend Hope's baby shower.



I am also....
-working still.
-moving offices at work.
-going to doctor's appointments- had sono- update of its own soon. Great appointment and going again in the morning.
-nurse mommy to doodle bug who was down for a day with fever- flu tests negative! He was back in action the next day....mama has since been immunized too!
-celebrating my mom's b-day with a birthday lunch.
-celebrating Reese's 6th birthday.
-a mom going to her son's first teacher-parent conference.
-and all the things around the house that us wife & mommy's do.

...did I mention I am over 35 weeks pregnant and this is just the list from one week?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You look amazing, and of course you ARE amazing to be doing all your busy mommy duties at 35 weeks...I know you are uncomfortable, and I can't wait to find out when Cam will be here! Love to you!!!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!