Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Me...the embarassing mom?????



On the way to the dentist....

Me: Caden, are you OK with me staying with Camy in the waiting area instead of going with you into the exam room.
Caden: minute of pause....actually, I prefer that. You are embarrassing.
Me: I'm embarrassing???
Caden: Yes, totally.
Me: How do I embarrass you?
Caden: For starters, like making me wear this Polo t-shirt.
Me: Why is that embarrassing?
Caden: Because I'm active you know...I'm athletic and this shirt is not.
Me: Really?!?!?!
Caden: (after a few minutes) you are probably going to be that kind of mom that runs onto the football field the first time I get the air knocked out of me yelling, Caden, Caden are you allright?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!