Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10 on Tuesday

10 random thoughts....

1. It rained today! We stopped in the middle of dinner to go stand out in it. Camdyn was not sure what to think of it....pictures coming soon.
2. I have been trying all different kinds of classes this summer. Today, I took a ballet class. I consider myself fairly in shape as I run 3-5 miles almost every day. I thought this class would be relaxing and fun. It was fun and more difficult than the butt-kicking kickboxing class I tried last week. There is a good chance I will be walking like a 90 year old woman tomorrow.
3. In preparation of my ballet class, I pulled out my old dance bag from my hope chest. I am confident it had not been opened since my last dance recital in 1994. As I pulled out my pointe shoes and tap shoes the smell of Delia Light's dance studio filled the room.
4. I love pinterest....'nuff said about that.
5. Mrs. Myers has a new scent...Honeysuckle. Can't wait to try it!
6. I'm about half way through the party prep for Camdyn's 2nd Birthday party. Yes, it's not until the end of October but I live for this stuff. Just waiting on the fall boots to hit the shelves at Nordstrom's so that I can do her pictures for her invitations.
7. Caden has his first Select Baseball tournament this weekend...I'm nervous/excited for him....he. of course, is unphased.
8. I want to start a weekly bible study for doodle's friends....very light, fun using our favorite daily verse book. Don't know how to approach parents without seeming fanatical (not sure of their religious affiliations, etc...)
9. I want to be in/start a monthly book club....never been part of one before and I think it would be fun.
10. I have 3 huge blisters on my fingers from hotgluing Crystal's birthday present.....Rita failed me!!!

1 comment:

natalienicole said...

my reading pleasure...
i'll gladly join your book club...

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!