Friday, February 4, 2011

We had ourselves a party

 


We decided to throw ourselves a little party this year. My dear friend, Natalie, and I share birthdays that are within the same week. We had dinner (Carrabbas) and then went bowling. I had so very much fun. Every time I looked around I saw my favorite people, lots of high-fiving, laughing, hugs, fun and true happiness. These core group of friends are my people. Friends from different aspects of my life all coming together to share a good time. It was awesome to see everyone having a great time. Life is about moments just like these!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!