Sunday, August 21, 2011

Updates....

No pics yet because my camera is packed and ready to head out to Cade's baseball tournament in a little while and then I will do one big photo dump onto the computer....

"So busy"...that is just an understatement around here. Always on the go and our days beautifully filled with activities and friends. I went back to work on Monday. It was fine. I am still working hard on a good balance and was able to keep it up all week despite my extra duties since being elected as a Faculty Senator and Secretary of the Senate.

Tomorrow will bring excitement as Caden will begin 2nd grade! How in the world did that happen????? We met his teacher last week and she seems really great. We sweetened her up with a Crayola Wreath so hopefully that will keep her sweet with my boy. ;) Cade is excited about school beginning and was lucky enough to get one of his best friends in his class so all is good in his little world.

I get to met all my students tomorrow and Tuesday. I will be teaching 19 hours....yikes!!! 3 different courses....some Internet, some flex....those overloads are just too hard to turn down! Extra $$$$$$$$ for play is always good stuff. Feel free to remind me of that when I am knee-deep into it all!

Camy Lizzy spent a couple days at Ms. Laura's last week and did just fine. She was so tired when I picked her up from all the playing...the sad thing is that I picked her up right after nap time so sister is playing hard! On the 3rd day, she was a little mad at me because I think it was starting to sink in that this would be a regular thing and not just a random treat of playing with her friends. poor love....

Busy day that I need to get started. Cade and MSW are already 40 minutes into the first ball game of the day. That was a little early and a very long day for us girls so we will make the 2nd game here in a little while. Tonight we will have our annual "Back to School" dinner. As always, the school-boy, Cade picked the menu...cheese enchiladas, Spanish rice and beans. This year's theme is "Give your best."

Clothes are lined out, bags are packed, lunches will be made, attitudes directed....tomorrow begins a new chapter!

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!