Sunday, February 15, 2009

MIA.....

I have neglected the blog lately....woops! I have much to post, along with new pics of doodle, etc... Maybe this afternoon...I decided to post something right now....so that I at least can half-way mark it off my things to do list for today. Life is happening in the fast lane these days and in a blink, the day is gone. I am ready for a slower pace. The good news is that I see the light at the end of the tunnel... Spring Break is only three weeks out and then I am down to the home stretch- first week of May will be my last week at work until the new school year starts up (which I am hoping to begin as the newest Assistant Professor!) Yes- still going through the promotion process, was not kidding when I said it was a year long process. However, my dossier is in the hand's of the dean now- getting closer! In addition , I am throwing a party for myself on Feb. 23rd- want to come? This is the day I finish with UofP! Let's just say I will not be doing that for a while....if ever!

Other exciting news flash! Remember the bathroom floor from last April? Remember that remodeling project? I know you have to dig deep, it was almost a year ago- yes, that one. I am happy to announce she is done! My sweet husband meticulously redid the whole thing! I love it and am so glad to be back in the girl's bathroom and outta the boys!

Ok....I will try to post later on about everything else. I finally went to the doctor on Friday and found out I have a sinus infection. Fun....anyways- off to medicate as I am sitting here unable to breathe...oh it is glorious!

3 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

Congrats D that's awesome!! I've missed you home girl...lol
I want to see pics of your new remodeled bathroom floor.
I bet it looks great!

The Daniel Family said...

Good work okn the promo...and the potty room! Hope you are feeling better!

Hope said...

Yeh! It's finally done . . . now you can have your own space again. Can't wait to see it.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!